NISI Summer Camp is a Day Camp that aims to offer creative time to children during school holidays and is the ideal alternative to the need of working parents to offer entertainment, sports and experiential activities to their children!
The program offers unique experiences and knowledge to children aged 4-14 from the end of the school year to the family holidays (17 June – 2 August). It operates in weekly periods and the daily schedule is (except weekends) from 08:00 to 14:00.
The children’s program is designed by educational team of the NISI. Trainers are educators and Physical Education teachers with extensive experience working with kids. Children are divided into small groups based on age and gender.
Indicatively, we mention some activities such as:
- Team games
- Cooking workshops
- Constructions made of recyclable materials
- Games of senses
- Theatrical and traditional games, and more!
In NISI there is a First Aid Room as well as First Aid Certified Personnel.
In order to have a valid participation of the children, the “application form” must be completed by the parent and sent (firstname.lastname@example.org) or delivered together with a medical certificate to the NISI.
For more information, please feel free to contact us at 22380 31809 and 6973310185 or at email@example.com.
The summer program of 2019 is:
- 1st week – 18 June to 21 June
- 2nd week – 24 June to 28 June
- 3rd week – 1 July to 5 July
- 4th week – 8th July to 12th July
- 5th week – 15th July to 19th July
- 6th week – 22 July to 26 July
- Week 7 – July 29 to August 2
- 8th week – 5th August to 9th August